Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ron Weasley Nugget Doll

My best friend Erica turned 23 in May and I asked her about a month before we celebrated her birthday, what she wanted. Her response was "I want either a Harry Potter or Ron Weasley Nugget Doll." About two week before we celebrated her birthday I finally decided that I was going to make Ron. Please forgive the cell phone pictures. I forgot to take photos for him before I gave him to Erica, so when she brought him to the midnight showing I decided to snap a few pictures of him while we waited in line.

I decided to make him in this Hogwarts uniform and I decided that his hair should be the hairstyle he has now. The tie I painted the stripes on and I gave him big blue eyes. Erica loved him so much and that is all the matters. I hope you liked Ron too and I hope you enjoy my creations.

Love,
RobbinZombie

3 comments:

  1. Do you make and sell any? I would totally purchase one from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like him. I can create a custom listing for you on me Etsy site and create Ron for you. It will take about two weeks to make.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, I'm glad you like him. I can create a custom listing for you on my etsy site and make him for you.

    ReplyDelete