Thursday, July 28, 2011

One Tiny Stuffie Received and A Little Update


This past weekend I received my stuffie from Lanikins for the One Tiny Stuffie Swap on Craftster. The one thing I love about swaps is creating for another person and hopefully them liking it. I also love randomly getting surprises in the mail, because you never know what you are going to get. I can’t remember the themes I put down on my questionnaire, but I received something I had been want to receive for a while now, BEETLEJUICE. 

It was like Lanikins read my mind. He is perfect, from his hair down to his little suit. He is soft and cuddly and has been by my side while I craft since I got him.

I know that I have been a little silent this week and that has been due to work being crazy, taking my gparents to the airport at 5am and then going to work for 8 hours, and working on a new nugget, which I hope to have finished this weekend to show you. I have also finally received my partner for the Mini 13 Days of Halloween Swap and she is awesome, even though our tastes are a little different, mine creepy/cute and cute/macabre and hers cute, traditional, and vintage I am so excited to craft for her. Trust me this swap will allow me to FINALLY create some tutorials for you guys, so stay tuned.

Love,
RobbinZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment