Thursday, July 14, 2011

Midnight showing of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part II (no spoilers)

I am currently in line waiting to see the last Harry Potter movie and I'm excited to finally see it, but I'm also sad because it means that the 10 year series is coming to a close. I will greatly miss reading about Harry, Ron, Hermoine and all the trials and adventures they encounter. I know that J.K. Rowling is done with Harry's story, but she is not done with the wizarding world and that excites me. I am also excited to figure out exactly what Pottermore is about and I hope that it lives up to the standards set forth by the franchise. It is sad to see something you grow up with end, but I am excited to see what comes out of it. I also still need to visit the Harry Potter Wizarding World in Orlando, Fl. The only thing I can tell you is that if you have not read the Harry Potter book series, do it. They are well written and they keep you enchanted for hours. I can remember staying up until 3 and 4 in the morning in middle school and high school because they were so good and I didn't want to put them down. Tomorrow in honor of opening weekend I will post some pictures of a Ron nugget doll that I made for my best friend for her birthday, so stay tuned.
Love,
RobbinZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment