Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Crafter Crush

I admit that I have craft crushes on several crafters. Basically, that means that I pretty much love everything they make and want it for myself. My first craft crush was on Chelsea Bloxsom or loveandasandwich. When I first viewed her Etsy page, I fell in love with everything because it combined a few of my favorite things, the yeti and the octopus. Ever since then animal hybrids have a special place in my heart. I also loved that her creatures were part hand sewn and part machine sewn. I can safely say that her work has influenced some of my techniques. Here is some of her work:
      
I love the fabric she uses on the tentacles, not just in this piece, but in all her pieces. I love how whimsical her creatures are and the layering of felt. I hope you enjoy her work as much as I do.
Love,
RobbinZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment