Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Whimsical Mind of a Child

Up the street from my house lives a family with two little girls who I believe are ages 8 and 6. One day while walking my dog back in April we were passing their house and out of the corner of my eye I saw this.
I took this picture yesterday because normally when I am passing this I am walking my dog, which mean I could never hold Riley and take pictures at the same time. Yesterday Sasquatch and I were taking a walk and I happened to have my phone on me so I decided to take some photos for you guys. Back in April when I first past this fairy house it was just a door and the fairy you see on the right, since then it has blossomed into this awesome home that any fairy would love.
The stick with the tape use to be a little archway they made themselves.

It is always fascinating to view the world from a child's mind and that is exactly what this tree is, a sort of doorway into these two kids imagination. I wish that every child had this sort of imagination, I know I did and still do and maybe that is why I will never really grow up. I just wanted to show you a little more of the magic that is located in St. Louis and make you feel like a kid again. I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoy passing this tree from time to time.
Thanks,
RobbinZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment