Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cyclops Kitty!!!!

When I had decided that I wanted to open my own Etsy shop I really wanted to create unique creatures that I love and that I know other people would love to. The first creature I really wanted to make was a cyclops kitty. I have always wanted one and I know that it is something unusual, so I knew that hopefully I could sell a few. I somehow created my own pattern and I love the fact that the legs are not separately attached, but part of the piece. I love the kitty newborn eye, I definitely got that idea from my love of Loveandasandwich's newborn creatures.

I decided that I wanted to tint the ears pink, instead of sewing pink into the ears and I'm glad I did, because they are sooo cute. I also embroidered the nose and mouth. I decided to make the mouth very whimsical and almost like the Cheshire Cat's mouth.
I really love the way it turned out and I hope you do too.

Love,
RobbinZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment