Saturday, August 27, 2011

What Has Three Eyes and Two Noses? Two-Headed Kitties!!!!


 I have always loved oddities, especially animal oddities, such as animals with an extra limb, head, etc. Which is why whenever I am in a location with a Ripley's Believe It or Not Museums you better believe I am going to visit it. So when I first dreamed up the cyclops kitty I knew that my next project would have to be a two-headed kitty.

 I wasn't really sure how it was going to turn I because I took two heads and sewed them together, but I think it turned out perfect. I admit I am one of those people who says "lets just see how this goes, I can always fix it if I don't like it." So far the mantra was worked very well for me.

I love that each head is different, the one on the left is bigger than the right and fuller. Where the head on the right is pointer and the mouths are different too. I'm really glad they turned out differently because it really shows that just because they share the same body, doesn't mean they are the same kitty.


As always I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy making them.
Love,
RobbinZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment