Saturday, August 13, 2011

Coolest Tattoo Video

Yesterday, I read about this video on GeekDad, one of my favorite blogs (even though I don't have kids and I'm not a guy ;) ). I can honestly say that I have a thing for tattoos, I love watching people get tattoos, I love watching shows and documentaries about tattoos, and I love looking about random peoples tattoos. Unfortunately, right now I don't have any, but very soon I am planning on getting my very first tattoo, sometime around September 15th. 


Anyway, back to the video. I just wanted to share this with everyone because it is an original idea carried out awesomely. I mean how can you beat an animated tattoo, the only problem with one is that technology is constantly changing and you never know how long 1 type of technology will last, but this tattoo is forever (still awesome though). Watch the video and be AMAZED.
Thanks,
RobbinZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment