Thursday, October 27, 2011

House/Halloween Update

Yup, so I called my Dad and asked him if he would do an inspection on the house I liked because we were considering putting a bid down. My Dad is a firefighter and does construction on the side and well he got to the house and called to tell me that he had gone on 3 OD cases within 3 blocks of the house and that about 3-4 blocks away was a big Heroin area. So needless to say that house is no longer on my list. 

The good news is I pretty much finished my Halloween costume. October for some reason is always a very busy month for me, so I usually just wear what I want from my closet. Basically, I half ass my Halloween costume because I'm not paying $50 + dollars for a costume and for a "Sexy" one at that. Well this year I was thinking about buying, but I really couldn't find one I liked and when I did I didn't want to show that much skin. New this year is a Sexy Ninja Turtle costume, but I hated the sleeves and they didn't have my size so I decided to create my own Ninja Turtle costume. I will be posting pictures of it soon.
Love,
RobbinZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment