Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Sasquatch and I have been together for over 3 years and our favorite holiday is Halloween and because of this we have a few traditions. Every year we go to at least one haunted house, we carve pumpkins, we go to Bill's Halloween Party, and if Bill's Halloween party is not on Halloween we hand out candy and watch horror movies. Sadly, this year we did not have the time to go to the pumpkin patch and ride the hayride and pick our pumpkins from the field like we usually do. So we went to our friendly local owned garden shop and picked the best pumpkins we could find.  Last year I did The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters and Sasquatch did Michael Meyers. This year we did these.
 Sasquatch loves Ghostface, and after doing Michael Meyers last year and Freddy the year before, it only seemed fitting.
I of course did Jaws. As soon as I saw the pattern I didn't need to see any others. I love Jaws so much I seriously watch it all the time and never get tired of it. I loved that it was basically the movie cover with Jaws coming up from the bottom to eat the woman swimming on the surface. Pumpkin Carving checked off the Traditions List.

Last weekend we went to The Darkness with Brandon, his girlfriend Jessica, and Paul. I love The Darkness it is rated one of the best in the country, what I like about it is it is long so I feel like I am getting my monies worth and the scenes in the haunted house are awesome, they literally have a scene for every scary thing you can think of i.e. butcher shop, morgue, swamp, etc. It is basically 2 haunted house in one because they have a 3D section at the end with black-lights and 3D glasses, if you hate clowns then the 3D part is for you, it is all fun house/carnival/circus themed. When the haunted house is over it leads you to the monster museum, which has old toys and status of famous creatures like The Creature from the Black Lagoon, Predator, even Satan...
Haunted House crossed off Traditions List.

Stay Tuned for Halloween Part Deux
Love,
RobbinZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment