Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween Part Deux

So like I was talking about before, me and Sasquatch have a few Halloween traditions. Every year we go to one Halloween party and that is Bill's Halloween Party. Bill is my best friends brother and his parties are always fun. This year Sasquatch was Michael Meyers and I was Raphael from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles we bought his costume and I made mine. I would have uploaded photos by now, but I didn't take any and the people who did have not uploaded them either. So here is a pic of my friends dressed up as The Real Housewives.

Yes, the one on the far left is a man, Gabe dressed as Countess Luanne, Sammie is Ramona, Alex is Caroline, and Michelle is Lisa. They are holding Snyder's Pretzels because they sponsor Watch What Happens Live and of course Ramona has her Pinot Grigio. The Halloween party was a lot of fun and I can't wait until next year. I just hope that next year Gabe doesn't drink too much and attempts to climb a tree, again!

Finally, on Halloween Sasquatch, me, and my best friend Erica handed out candy and watched horror movies. We decided to watch the original Fright Night since we not too long ago watched the remake in theaters (which was pretty good). I saw some really cute costumes and some costumes that looked like they just threw on something last minute (older kids, not from my neighborhood). We got a ton of complements on our pumpkins and I was just excited to relax, watch movies, and eat candy after working all day.

I hope your Halloween was as awesome as mine was. Now, I can't wait until next year because I will finally have my own house and I can decorate the crap out of it.

Love,
RobbinZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment