Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Craftster Challenge

 I created this for the Craftster.org Toys, Dolls, and Playthings: Fantasy Challenge. We had a little over two weeks to create and upload pictures of our submission. The only problem was the moderator is/was having internet problems, so the voting has never happened and it has been almost a month since the challenge ended, Oh Well. I'm really not too worried about it because you don't win much, but bragging rights.

My Entry Read As Follow:

I am proud to introduce Flint Lockwood's latest and greatest invention.

Flint Lockwood Super Fast Food Botany



As some of you may have seen in the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Flint Lockwood is an inventor and until recently most of his inventions have gone haywire including the FLDSMDFR (Flint Lockwood Diatonic Super Mutating Dynamic Food Replicator) which was featured in Cloudy.

His new invention combines the best of the FLDSMDFR and new technology to fix the problems that were caused by the FLDSMDFR, which included mutating food that will attack if you tried to turn off the Food Replicator.

Flint's new invention the Flint Lockwood Super Fast Food Botany or FLSFFB is a plant that produces fully cooked food in under 24 hours. The plant featured today is the Cheeseburger Plant. It was created by combining the DNA of a cheeseburger and a sunflower plant.



I had wanted to create food plants before and this fantasy challenge gave me the chance. It actually stands on its own! It is made with a combination of felt and fleece and it is all handsewn. I really enjoyed making it and I have a few more in the works so keep a look out.

Close Up


Look at Steve (Flint's talking monkey sidekick) he's trying to steal the cheeseburger

I did not make Steve, I received him during the Craft My Favorite Character Swap, but I thought he should be in the Photo Shoot too knowing that he would in fact try and steal the cheeseburger.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Love,
RobbinZombie

No comments:

Post a Comment