Thursday, March 28, 2013

Baby Bigfoot Sasquatch Stuffie




I LOVE Cryptozoology (The study of creature we aren't quite sure exist)  and have loved it ever since I was a kid. I think what I love about Cryptozoology is that there are some mysteries in this world we may never solve.

My favorite Cryptid is Bigfoot, I don't know why, maybe because it was the first Cryptid I knew about or maybe because I love the woods. For whatever reason out of all the stuffies I have made I have yet to make a Bigfoot, until now.

I was commissioned this past Christmas to create an handful of stuffies for a little girl who loves Cryptozoology as much as I do. One of them was a Bigfoot stuffie and of course I sent it off without taking photos, for whatever reason in my excitement I always forget to take photos of my creations. I fell so much in love with the Baby Bigfoot that I created for her that I of course had to make one for myself.

Love,
FreakyCuteKreations

No comments:

Post a Comment