Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Huge Update, Obviously

It has been over a year since my last post and everything has changed.

My Etsy Shop FreakyCuteKreations is doing great! This last Christmas was my second Christmas with my shop and I had to close it down because I was getting more orders than I could fill. It makes me happy to realize that I'm not the only person who enjoys my creations.

Now for the things that are different in my life. Well, Sasquatch (Jay) and I broke up, I got an apartment instead of a house, started dating my current boyfriend, after 9 months of dating I moved in with him, and we just picked out an engagement ring, I also started a new job 3 months ago doing Java programming, so lots of changes, but all for the best.

My life last year was crazy busy and my blog got neglected and I apologize. This year I want to post at least once a week and post more tutorials. I have a few custom orders that I did over Christmas that I would love to show you and I have a few new stuffies in the works that I think you guys might like. If there is anything you would like to see or something you would like me to create, send me a message or comment below.

Love,
FreakyCuteKreations

No comments:

Post a Comment